Monday, November 8, 2021

Monday

 I decided to work today so I worked through emails. There were a lot of them. We did take a long break and go to the zoo to walk. Dad made it clear to the seals. We also walked the mall tonight just a little ways. I am going to work from home tomorrow and Wednesday. I have to go to the dentist in Wednesday and get my final dentures. Yeah! It is a 130. I am not sure if we can stay to hook up for dinner robin. Dad is doing better he ate potato soup for lunch and dumplings for dinner. I am having a hard time with the day light savings also. It is hard. Poor Luna. Rachel I hope the kids got back to school ok. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...