Sunday, November 7, 2021

We are back

 I am glad that everyone got to met up yesterday.  That is fun.  I hope Dad had a better day.  We made it home but it is a long drive.  We drove all day yesterday and got home around 2 am.  I picked up Tony this morning and it was good to have him back.  We went to church and we did the primary program walk through and it went really well.  The time was right and the kids sang so beautiful.  We have no food in the house so we went to panda for dinner.  Then we slept through two movies.  It will be hard to get back to school and work tomorrow.  I have no pictures today.  Car rides aren't exciting.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...