Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Wednesday

I dropped Luna off at daycare today and the lady that runs the whole daycare was in the infant section for drop off. Its her son and daughter in law that watch the babies. I guess they had a huge family blow up because she wanted to charge them rent and it didn't go well. So I guess they are not going to do the day care either. So she is looking to move things around but wasn't sure how many kids they can have due to being short 2 people. So I figured it's a good time to move her over to the work daycare. I emailed them and said they had a spot open. So I'm just setting up the specifics and then I will move her over. She is still fine going to the daycare she's in now. I just figured it would be better to have her closer to me. But other then that the day was good. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...