Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Wednesday

 I think that is a good idea to have Luna at your work daycare.  It would be nice to check on her at lunch or something.  I hope am glad your got your teeth Mom.  You waited a long time for them.  I am excited for you.  Casey and Isaac have colds so they didn't sleep well and I was up also.  I walked this morning and went to exercise class.  We did 100s today and it is so hard.  I had quilt group this afternoon and no one has been coming.  It was just me and two others.  It was still fun to talk.  Isaac had orchestra.  Casey came home early and that was nice to eat and have homework done earlier.  It seemed like we had more time in the evening.  Oliver is almost done with his makeup work.  Ruth ordered a new night light and it came today.  She was so excited and talked about it all day. She kept saying it is coming in the pm.  Tomorrow I am helping do vision screenings at the school.  Good times.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...