Monday, June 27, 2022

Monday

 Congratulations on the interview Karen.  That is exciting and you will do great.  My interview this morning wasn't great and I didn't like the job.  It was just checking prisoners in and taking their information.  Then watching the monitors in the control room.  It isn't what I would like to do.  I missed exercise class which was sad for me but I did walk.  Then I had a dentist appointment to get a new crown.  I had a large filling they wanted to turn into a crown so I did it.  Fun times.  When I got home we had lunch when I got home and then we went to the jump zone.  No one got hurt or cried so it was a good time.  The kids were so hot by the end.  They came home and played in the sprinklers.  While they did that I went to physical therapy.  My grip strength has gone up which is good.  He put needles in my finger the loosen the tendon and maybe break up scar tissue.  Then he did the electricity through my hand.  After dinner we all went to the store to get some groceries.  Then Casey took Tony for a walk and I read to the kids.  It wasn't the best day but I made it through.  The kids keep fighting on the trampoline so we talked tonight and had them think of a better way.  So hopefully tomorrow will be better. Love you guys.

Love Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...