Sunday, June 26, 2022

Happy birthday

 Happy birthday Mom.  We love you.  Thank you Robin for having us yesterday.  You threw Luna a wonderful first birthday.  It was a fun day.  Lagoon was a lot of fun and we want to do more evenings there.  I had meetings all day today.  I started at 9.  Then I delivered birthday books to primary kids.  I had another meeting that went until church started.  We had a linger longer after church which was a lot of fun.  The kids loaded up with desert.  I dropped the kids off at home and went to to a stake meeting about the primary program.  Then me and Oliver went to a baptism of his primary friend.  They did it in a pool at his grandparents house.  It was really nice and a beautiful baptism.  Then it was bedtime.  Casey worked most of the day so the kids played video games most of the day.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...