Saturday, July 2, 2022

Saturday

 I hope you guys had a fun day together.  We had a good day.  I got up and walked Tony.  It was so hot.  We worked on digging up the apricot stump until it got to hot.  We found a cool old root beer can in the ground.  We had lunch and then Casey and Isaac went to SLC to spend the whole foods gift cards.  They got a bunch of vitamins and fun stuff.  I took the little kids to the birthday party.  They rented a huge water slide and they had fun.  It was pretty hot for me sitting in the shade.  Casey and Isaac got back and we left the party.  We met Randy and Terri at McDonald's to watch the cruise in parade.  It was fun.  The cars are neat to watch.  Logan is having fireworks tonight and we are going to try to watch them from the tree house.  I don't know if it will work.  We have church early tomorrow and it is going to be so hard to get everyone going.  Drive safe tomorrow and we are excited to see everyone.

Love Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...