Monday, June 27, 2022

Monday

 Work was busy.  It was payroll Monday and that is always busy.  I picked dad up on the way home from work and we went to hobby lobby because I wanted yellow paint for my big foot.  One of my friends at work made me mango salsa for my birthday and it was sooo good.  I am going to get the recipe and I am going to have Isaac try and make it.  I love the pictures.  I sure had a fun weekend.  It was hard to get back to the real world.  I am glad Luna is doing so well.  I didn't need a doctor to tell me that.  I hope she didn't have to have any shots  Karen that is exciting about your job interview.  Rachel, I am sorry yours was a bust.  I wouldn't work graveyard at the prison.  Well enjoy the heat.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...