Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Tuesday

 We found out we don't owe a million dollars for my hand surgery just 1,600 which is amazing.  I feel so relieved.  I didn't sleep great, I had bad dreams about the primary party.  I walked this morning.  Me and Ruth went over to Wendy's house to see where to put everything for the party.  She has a fun yard and I think it will work out great.  Then we all went to the dollar store to get water game supplies.  We also went to joann's to get some fabric for Moms friends quilt but they didn't have the same fabric so we will keep looking.  Isaac had his first violin lesson today.  She seems amazing and so nice.  I think it will really good for him.  He wants to be an ambassador and she gave him a list of what he needs to do.  The kids just played in the backyard the rest of the day.  They were cute.  Tiffany sent Isaac a half birthday card which was really nice.  Everyone have a good night.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...