Saturday, July 2, 2022

Saturday

 We did have a really fun day. We worked on rain gutters in the morning and got them cleaned out. They need to be sealed also. There are a couple of missing shingles on the roof that need to be repaired. We had lunch and then met the lewis gang at south Towne mall. They have a really good arcade there we might need to try out. We went back to Lehi and played and jeramy made a smoked pork roast and it was so good. Robin found this place that had strawberries and cream and it was really good. I only have had peaches and cream. We came back to kamas and are leaving for Logan in the morning. I am glad you had a good day Rachel. I am glad you got to go to the cruise in. That was so sweet of Mandy to give you those gift cards. I really like whole foods. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...