Thursday, June 30, 2022

Thursday

 Work was really quiet and it will even be quieter tomorrow. I was a little over my time so I left a little early today and tomorrow not a lot but 30 minutes seems like a lot. Boy did we get a thunderstorm around 4 this morning. It would light the sky and them boom. It was a huge storm. Karen I am jealous it was your Friday. Robin that is so nice you helped jeramys sister. Being hot is the worst. Rachel I am glad your primary party went well. Bet you are glad that is over. We are going to go stay the night in kamas and then go to robins in Saturday. Sunday and Monday we are in Logan. What a fun holiday we are going to have. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...