Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Wednesday

 I am worried about the weather for my primary party tomorrow.  I hope we don't have thunder storms.  It was cloudy today but we didn't have any rain.  I walked this morning and went to exercise class.  It was nice to go back.  We cleaned and did everyone's practicing.  I had a phone interview for an accounting clerk.  It is full time and I am not sure if the schedule will work.  Then we ran some errands and went to the jump zone.  I finished a really good book by Viola Davis called finding me.  I really liked it.  I got the deposit back from Isaac's violin so I called Casey and met him at Culver's for dinner.  I rented a foam machine for tomorrow.  The guys who rents them used to be in our ward so he brought that over tonight.  Isaac went to young men's and had a fund time.  Casey hung up the hammocks in the tree house and we are working on putting a tarp up for a roof temporarily.  Wish me luck tomorrow and I really hope we have good weather.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...