Monday, August 29, 2022

Monday

 Work was good.  I felt better today.  I got some of that Unisom to help me sleep.  I didn't fall right to sleep but I was much more calmer today.  It felt so nice.  We went to the mall after work to walk.  The gym is painting this week and dad says is smells so bad and makes him sick.  they have a love sac at the mall and they have this new couch called sactionals.  They are really cool.  I kind of fell in love with them.  Kind of picey but you can do so much with them.  I made ramen noodle casserole for dinner and it tasted good.  I am sorry Isaac was sick.  I hope he feels better.  That is cool about your raise.  That is a lot of money.  Robin, I love all the pictures.  Thanks for posting them.  I am glad Jeramy did the appeal.  I bet that was really stressful.  I am glad it is over with.  Karen I am sorry you have allergies are so bad.  Dad's are bad also.  I think it is cute you have cats all over.  I promise I won't feed them.  It is suppose to get 100 degrees this week.  I keep hoping it cools off a bit.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...