Saturday, September 3, 2022

Saturday

 Wow rachel you got a lot done. I am glad you have wood for the tree house. We got up and went to Robin's house. We cut down her apple tree. It took longer thsn i thought it would. It was a bigger tree. It looked nice to have it down. That apricot tree is looking good. It was really hot. After Lunas nap we went to the aquarium. We had a fun time. Josh said it was his best time so that was nice. We left after the aquarium and went home to pack and have dinner. We drove up to Kamas and are spending the night. Rachel I would love play on Monday. What do the kids want to do. I am game for anything. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...