Thursday, September 1, 2022

Thursday

 Today was good.  I lifted weights w bit this morning.  I am hoping I will get better at it.  I walked Tony this evening.  Work was good.  I had meetings this morning.  I finished the two inch project finally which felt good.  After school I took Isaac to the pediatrician for his tics.  He said that their isn't much we can do for them and most of the time they just go away.  He said they aren't permanent and won't last his whole life.  Then we ran to the grocery store and Isaac made dinner.  We did homework and they are doing better.  Ruth programmed while the boys did their homework.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...