Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Tuesday

 Today was busy but good.  Work was good.  I am still trying to figure everything out.  We are trying to get some wreaths approved.  We edited some instructions.  I was cutting around applique wrong so I learned the right way to do it.  After work and school Ruth had tumbling.  I ran to the store after I dropped her off.  The boys had homework which takes forever.  Isaac had extra because he missed yesterday so we even had to do it after dinner.  I took Tony on a quick walk and that was nice.  I did lift weights this morning but I am not great at it.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...