Monday, August 29, 2022

Monday

 Today was good.  I am trying to lift weights in the morning so I did that today.  Work went well.  I realized I made a mistake this weekend and had to redo a how table topper.  I made the batting too big and it was in the seam allowance which was everything too bulky.  Isaac stayed home sick today.  Casey checked in him at lunch and brought him sushi.  It is just his stomach which I think is stress.  He had violin lessons this afternoon and felt ok to go to that.  Oliver had a bunch of homework.  I need to sit with him so he stays on task.  Ron brought over leftover batter for pancakes so we had that for dinner.  The kids had their hour and then we went in a walk around the block.  Isaac got a papercut from a plant so he is holding his hand funny in the picture.  Casey worked late and just got home.  He got a ten percent raise at work which is awesome.  It will go into effect in September.  That was some good news.  

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...