Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Wednesday

 I took a day quill at work and it made me so tired.  I couldn't stay awake.  I am getting all caught up.  All that I have left it hard stuff that I am not quite sure how to do it.  I need to dive in and just do it.  We didn't do much after work.  We had left overs for dinner.  I have been cooking up a storm and have lots of food in the fridge.  It tasted good and no dishes.  I am ready to play over the long weekend.  I am going to work from home on Tuesday because I have to take minutes for a 7 morning meeting.  It is also payroll that day so it should be way busy.  This heat is so weird.  I keep thinking it should cool down.  Susan had her surgery today and jed wrote dad and said it went well.  Robin I was wondering if you had heard anything on the appeal yet.  Have a nice day.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...