Saturday, September 3, 2022

Saturday

 I think are plans are we are going to hike the Wellsvilles tomorrow and then if you want to do something Monday Mom we can meet up if you want.  Today was good.  I got up early and went to an exercise class.  I sewed until everyone got up.  Casey borrowed Randy's chain saw and cut down the apricot tree stump.  Then we planted grass around it.  It looks better.  Ruth and Casey went grocery shopping.  Then we went to Lowes and got wood to work on the tree house.  It was so hot we didn't get much done on it but we have the wood.  I hope you guys had fun at the aquarium.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...