Friday, September 2, 2022

Friday

 I forgot to say a couple things that have happened this week.  I got a new pair of headphones that are open ear and I like them.  They sit on top of your ear so you don't have anything inside and I like that.  Casey has early morning training for people in England so Randy took the kids to school twice this week.  It works so well I forgot to mention it.  I got paid today also which was fun.  Work was good.  I got my wreath approved which was so nice.  I made two collage letters that were pretty cute.  I was testing some smaller letters and my machine was having tension problems.  I don't think we have gotten it quite perfect yet.  The machines are really old and they are having a hard time replacing them with new ones because their aren't any new ones because of shortages.  The kids walked home school and that went good.  Ruth went to play with Emily and I talked to her mom for a while.  I like her.  They showed Ruth how to make lemon juice so we made it when she got home.  She was so excited.  I walked Tony a bit after dinner and now Casey is taking him on a run.  Have fun tomorrow.  

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...