Friday, September 16, 2022

Friday

Today was good. They were having convention but I just linked into the virtual showing. I didn't want to go up to salt lake. And today wasn't the fun launch day it was just lectures. After work Jeramy had to get his eyes checked. He's out of contacts. It was next door to Texas Roadhouse so we went there for dinner. Luna loved the Mac and cheese. At daycare they had pajama day. It was cute this morning her teacher was busy chnaoa diaper. So we were waiting outside the door. Two older kids came up to the window and we're saying "nana" they were trying to say Luna but l's are hard. It was cute.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...