Saturday, September 17, 2022

Saturday

 Today was busy but good.  I got up and went to exercise class.  I did a dance/bar class and it was hard.  A lot of people stay for a second class which was high so I stayed.  It was fun.  We spent all day putting insulation in the attic.  We did 40 bags.  Isaac and Casey were in the attic spraying it and I put the bags in the hopper.  The machines kept now working right and Casey had to go back twice to get a different machines.  It will be nice having the insulation in.  It makes a big difference.  I am feeding the cats next door.  Luke is getting married this weekend which is exciting.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...