Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Tuesday

 Today was good.  Casey's car would start this morning so he had our neighbor give him a jump. Work was good. I worked on a pillow with two inch blocks.  I .almost done.  They didn't have some of the details figured out on it so I have been getting the information I need.  Isaac forgot his violin for orchestra after school so I ran home and got it for him.  Ruth had tumbling and is doing really well.at it.  After I picked everyone up we did homework.  Casey wants to put more insulation in our attic this weekend so we went to look at that.  We bought a new garbage can because our keeps breaking and everyone hate it.  It rained a lot today and it feels nice to have cooler weather.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...