Thursday, September 15, 2022

Thursday

 Thanks for decorating our house Robin.  I am super excited.  It is my favorite thing.  Thank you.  Today was picture day at school.  The kids looked cute.  Ruth was really excited and picked out her outfit and then wanted her hair with one little ponytail in front with a lot of rubber bands Casey did a good job on it.  I have worked for one month so I had a one month interview and they gave me a jacket.  I also got my employee discount all set up.  They had a huge retreat and we are one of their stops.  They told us we couldn't recommend machines or thread.  We had to be unbiased.  The tours were quick and they didn't have time to ask a lot of questions.  Mom sent the kids some.snacks in the mail and Tiffany sent us some vitamin, coffee and soup.  So it was a fun mail day.  After dinner I went to exercise class.  It was a weight lifting class and I loved it.  Casey runs at night and I think it all works out ok.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...