Saturday, September 17, 2022

Saturday

Jeramy had to work today. Usually it's only a few minutes here and there. But some guy was working on updating their contacts so Jeramy was busy. They were going through the whole alphabet of carriers. He was thinking if he got an apple watch he could feel the watch and see how important the messages were. So I found one on Facebook marketplace place for a good deal. I went to Provo with Luna to pick it up. Then I ran to the di to see if they had any good monitors for the computer so he could have a 3 monitor set up. I found a really nice one for 15 dollars so that was exciting. The I returned some pants at Kohl's I bought on Amazon that I didn't like. By then Luna was a mess. So I drove through chick FIL a for lunch. I bought her a new squishy ball that is yellow but squishes to a neon orange. When I got home there was a hole in the ball and got all over Luna and the car. It was a disaster. So we took a mini bath. Then after lunch she went down for nap. Then it was a chill Saturday.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...