Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Wednesday

 Oliver had a field trip to the lumber pine trail today and he had a fun time.  He loved it.  Work was good.  The lady I work with is out of the office the rest of the week but I did good by myself.  I finished two projects.  I went grocery shopping after work.  We did homework and I folded laundry.  After dinner everyone went to activity days.  They made puppets and Ruth burned herself on a hot glue gun.  Isaac stayed for young men's. Casey is having a pot luck tomorrow so he is making dutch oven potatoes tonight for it.  I made it to exercise class and it felt so good.  I made a friend on Saturday and she was there tonight.  She said that Monday was a marching band festival so that was why it was so crowded.  She said it usually isn't like that.  That sounds fun you get to go to a conference Robin.  I am jealous.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...