Monday, September 12, 2022

Happy birthday Karen

 I am glad you took the day off Karen.  That sounds really nice.  You are amazing.  Today was good.  Work went by really fast but I didn't get a lot done.  I was making a wreath on a pillow form but it was stretching and making the leafs look werid.  So I had to unpick it.  But we figured out how to make it work.  Then I started a pillow.  Isaac's stomach eso he stayed home today.  I think he didn't sleep well last night.  Casey came home for lunch and brought him sushi.  He felt good enough to go to violin lessons.  After dinner I went to an exercise class but they had a football game and their was no where to park so I had to come home.  It was depressing.  I will try again tomorrow.  Anyway happy birthday Karen, we love you.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...