Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Tuesday

Today was good. We stopped by the Grovers again. They were laying carpet tiles. Jeramy went by after work and helped. They were finished by the time I stopped by. Then we had warm ups and did bath time. Jenkins woke me up at 4 running around. I took him outside and he kept running around. I took him out again and I saw him by the stump we are killing. So I went out to get him he dug a hole one the new dirt we put around the stump. Then he ran. To the living room. Come to find out he had a bone in his mouth the whole time and was trying to find a safe spot for it. So I took it away and he calmed down. It mader tired this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...