Friday, September 30, 2022

Friday

It was a good day.  Work was busy and I had a lot of meetings.  Then we edited instructions so I didn't much sewing done.  The kids walked home and did fine.  Ruth has been making cards with our number out at school and we got a response today and set up a playdate next week.  Emily's Mom called and the kids went to the park with her kids.  They had fun.  Klesis daughter Maryann's cars wheel broke off when she was turning by our house and the road was closed for a bit while they towed it away.  Isaac doesn't like it when I come in his room at night to tell him something so I was intercoming him last night he that made his frustrated but I thought it was funny.  I am excited to see everyone tomorrow.  We will see you at noon at the pie.
Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...