Monday, September 26, 2022

Monday

 We were all sad to go back to real life this morning but it wasn't as bad as we all feared.  Thanks for all the food.  I had a beagle sandwich for lunch thanks to Mom and hamburgers for dinner thanks to Karen.  Work was good.  I made a pillow and more wreaths.  My headphones ran out of batteries and that was really hard.  Isaac had violin lessons after school and we figured out what paperwork we need to do to apply for ambassadors.  The kids didn't cry when doing homework which was awesome.  Oliver's teacher sent some handwriting homework to help which I really appreciate.  He is struggling writing his letters the right way.  Casey worked late to catch up from being gone.  I went to exercise class and that was fun.  Ruth did a lot of chemistry today and loves the set.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...