Monday, September 26, 2022

Monday

Well getting back to the real world was tough.  My car didn't start this morning so I took the jeep.  The battery is dead.  I think with everyone back work should be better. I don't have to cover as much.  I did leave at 3 to take dad to the doctor.  He didn't know what the blood test ment so he is going to call that cancer doctor.  I hope that helps.  We came home and just vegged.  Luna is getting way to big.  She is so cute.  Ruth is so cute with that chemistry set.  I had this hoodoo idea for Saturday.  Why don't we meet at Liberty park for lunch and play there.  One of the ladies I work with said the rides were up and working and I thought Luna would like to run around.  I will bring some lunch.  I always appreciate suggestions. We haven't been to the aviary for forever.  I thought the kids would like that.  Oliver has been talking about owls.  Just a thought.  Well have a great Tuesday.  It was hot today.  LOVE MOM   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...