Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Wednesday

 So my boss texted me at 620 saying he needed his 8 meeting canceled. I got up at 7 and went into work. Just as I got there he decided he wanted the meeting. So that started my day off weird. We got a charger for my car but it wouldn't work. There is no charge left. Dad is coming off his presdisone and feels crummy. we didnt do to much tonight. I want to get rid of my green chair. I was wondering on Saturday if you could help me take it to the free dump day at the apartment. It was raining on the way to work. It was nice. I am glad luna.likes her. Room. Karen I hope you don't get sick. The girl that sits next to me has covid. I knew she didn't feel good yesterday. The ceo has it.also. it just keeps going around. Rachel i.am glad you are doi g well. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...