Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Tuesday

Sorry I keep blacking out when I blog lol I finally set up my Etsy account. It was stressful but I just started it and we will see where it goes. All I can do is try. Work was good, they are letting us wear jeans all the time now so that is awesome. Jenkins was wild last night and I didn't sleep well. He kept wanting to go out. It's getting colder so he's sleeping in our bed more. Luna is growing and cute. She was having a fit on our walk so we didn't go far. She was tired. She kept putting a potato in the glass cupboard. I tried to take a picture but she was determined to take.it in and out

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...