Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Tuesday

 Work was good.  I did step by step photos and everything has to be perfect.  It is stressful and made the day longer.  Ruth has been making cards for her friends with our number to set up play dates which is cute.  Casey did her hair like a heart this morning and it turned out cute.  Isaac forgot his violin this morning so I ran home to get it which is crazy.  Ruth had tumbling.  The kids all did homework without crying and it was so nice.  Me and Casey went of a walk after dinner.  It was very nice to do that.  I forgot to show the kids school pictures.  They turned out really good.  I would love to meet at liberty park for lunch.  That sounds fun.  Thanks for planning everything Mom.

Love Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...