Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Wednesday

 Robin, let's do those tomato wire ghosts.  That looks easy and I can get all the stuff for that.  Thanks for working on it.  Today was busy.  Their are all these deadlines for the end of the month so their is a lot to do.  I am going to help another team tomorrow get caught up so I had to finish a bunch of wreaths today.  Ruth went on a field trip to first dam today and she had a fun time.  We met Casey for dinner and got hotdogs.  Me and Ruth ran to the store to pick up some treats for the conference packets.  Then me and Isaac went to the church.  He went to young men's and I helped put together the packets.  We gave the kids playdough and some activity papers in a plastic sleeve.  It should be fun.  Then I went to exercise class.  They played songs I knew and that was fun.  My shins were hurting though.  Tomorrow me and Ruth are doing a sewing night at my work and I hope it is fun.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...