Thursday, September 29, 2022

Thursday

 That is fun Karen ordered something.  I should do that also.  Thanks for the tickets for this weekend also Karen.  You are on fire.  Today was another busy but good day.  I had meetings this morning.  I had a message from the school that Oliver was marked a unverified absence at school.  I tried to get a hold of Casey to see if he was sick but he was in a meeting.  We finally connected and Oliver did go to school.  So I called the school and they checked the class and he was there.  Oliver said he had a substitute so I think she just messed up.  Isaac forgot his violin again today.  I ran home and got it and the kids are always waiting in a different spot then they tell me because our wires get crossed when I am late.  So the teachers probably think I am crazy.  I had to deliver the conference packets and I had the kids help so it went fast.  I picked Isaac up from orchestra and then I took the little kids to sewing night.  Isaac didn't want to go.  We had a good time and they loved using the machine.  They both made two ornaments.  They did really well but it was tiring.  We came home and the kids had their hour and then bedtime.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...