Sunday, September 25, 2022

Thanks

 We made it back and had a really fun time.  Thank you Mom and Dad for taking care of the kids and giving them a such a fun time.  I am glad you came up Karen, they had a fun time with you.  It was pretty cold at night so I was glad we got a warmer sleeping bag.  Their was a ultra marathon race going on one of the trails we were on.  They are pretty impressive people and I don't think I could do it.  Saturday we walked to white pine lake and then up the Mt Naomi.  It was straight up and a hard hike.  It was a beautiful view at the top and was worth it.  At the top we were talking to a guy who knew what he was doing and realized we weren't going to make it.  So we call Mom and Dad and changed where to meet up at a Tony Grove.  It ended up being fun and we had a good day hiking around the lake.  Thanks again.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...