Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Casey's birthday

 Today is Casey's birthday and I think he had a good day.  We got him a cake at the store.  We went out to dinner at a sushi place and we had a really fun time.  One of Casey's friends from work was there and they bought our dinner which was so nice and generous of them.  Tuesdays are busy with Ruth having tumbling and Isaac had orchestra.  I had to run the store also.  Oliver's teacher told me that Oliver had been distracted and disruptive in the class the last two day.  I think he isn't sleeping enough so we are going to try an earlier bedtime.  He had a whinny weekend so I am not sure what is going on.  Work was good, I took pictures all day.  The are filming a documentary their process and they were filming today.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...