Friday, October 21, 2022

Friday

 Today was a pretty day.  Work was good.  I made a pillow and it turned out pretty good.  We finished the event training also and I finished so I didn't have to stay late.  Oliver's friend Walter came over and played.  They had a good time.  Casey was worried about the kids walking home so he picked them up and took the rest of the afternoon off to work on the tree house.  He had all the rafters up.  Hopefully we have food weather tomorrow so we can work on it.  I took Tony on a walk and that was nice.  I miss walking every day.  I bought a felting kit and made a pumpkin.  It was fun to do and turned out pretty good 

Love Rachel 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...