Monday, October 17, 2022

Monday

 Casey didn't feel well and didn't sleep well so he stayed home.  He can't sit still and got a lot done on the tree house.  He got some rafters on and four sheets of plywood.  It is looking good.  He is using his climbing gear and that is working well.  Work went well for me.  I had dreams all weekend that I didn't have anything to do but I have a lot to do in reality.  Isaac had violin lessons and he has the best teacher.  I went to exercise class after dinner.  It was really hard today.  I also get so emotional when the play songs from my old exercise class.  I am werid.

Love Rachel 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...