Saturday, October 22, 2022

Saturday

 That is a pretty puzzle Karen.  It does look really hard.  Today was good.  It rained most of the day and snowed near the end.  The kids were stir crazy being inside all day but loved playing in the snow.  I went to exercise class this morning.  The first one was so hard I didn't think I could stay for the second hour but they were having a witches high party so I stayed and it was fun.  We bought a new vacuum that can handle the dog hair better.  So we spend a lot of time cleaning and using the vacuum today.  We cleaned out the couches.  It is a nice vacuum and I am excited.  We also got some more wood for the tree house but weren't able to work on it.  Isaac saw a picture for stuffed peppers at Lowes and wanted to make it.  So him and Casey made vegan ones.  They tasted really good.  Then since it was snowing near Halloween we watched the nightmare before Christmas.  I have two meetings tomorrow and then we are headed to Ogden.  I think we will leave around 2:30 and get there at 3:30.

Love Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...