Sunday, October 16, 2022

early

It was good to see everyone on Saturday. Luna didn't sleep great. She keeps kicking off her blankets so I think she is crying because she is cold. So I went in and she wasn't totally awake so I put a blanket in her and it scared her. It was at 6 and she didn't go back to bed afterwards. So it was an Earl morning. I put her in warmer PJs tonight so hopefully she sleeps better. She finally went down for a nap around 11. I took a nap too I was tired. Jeramys friend came over and updated all of our breaks for the winter. So we are set. I slept through the whole thing I made friend ship bread. But I'm going to re design the board a bit. Karen got Luna a bubble maker for the tub. She loved it. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...