Monday, October 17, 2022

Monday

Today was good. They had a one hour movie at work they wanted everyone to watch so that helped make the day go by fast. Luna was really clingy today I think her teeth were hurting. She didn't eat much at daycare or when she got home. I gave her some ibuprofen for infants and in 15 min she was eating everything. She ate a whole bowl of broccoli and a banana. I made friendship bread. I'm going to make a design change to the board. So we gave the one I made to the Grovers and a starter. Im hoping to make a new one this weekend. After we dropped off the board we went to cold stone and got ice cream. It tasted good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...