Saturday, October 22, 2022

Saturday

 We had a nice day. I scrubbed the bathroom and tub. If feels a lot nicer. We went to winco for groceries and grabbed Arby's for lunch. it was really windy there but no rain. We bought stuff to make bone broth. We are making it now. I also got a whole chicken. We are going to pressure cook it. Sounded fun. It started to pour rain. Dad got a call from Comcast about getting a cheaper rate. We thought it was a scam but we drove down there and checked. It is a scam. My car got cleaned in the rain. It needed it. We don't have any snow. I am OK with that. I am excited to hook up tomorrow. Karen or robin if you get cabin fever we are meeting at chili's in Riverdale. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...