Monday, October 17, 2022

Monday

 It was payroll Monday so time went fast.  One of my bosses came back from a two week trip and he sent me a ton of emails for meetings.  That might keep me busy for a couple of days.  I came home and made spaghetti.  It tasted really good.  I haven't made that in a while.  I was missing everyone today.  I sure had a fun time.  I was ready to go back to Logan.  I enjoyed our time up there.  James put Jeff's picture of the raider ship (the picture Jeff drew for James tatoo) on the raider site for a contest and it was accepted.  I guess he has over 42000 likes on instagram and 3400 on facebook.  He was really excited about that one. I made sloppy joes for a cooking contest at work while I was gone and I won.  That was fun.  Well hope you all had a nice day.  Dad said we could come up and help with the tree house this weekend if you would like us to.  LOVE MOM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...