Friday, January 6, 2023

Friday

 It was raining and snowy today.  I finished my table topper and it turned out good.  I think it is good enough for the photoshoot I hope.  The kids get out of school before I get off of work so the walked home.  They called me three times wanting their hour but they had to wait.  I called yesterday to get an appointment for Oliver with the pediatrician and they want his teacher and us to fill out a form.  I got it back and took it over to the doctor and he has appointment on Monday.  The kids did a craft and the house was a mess so we took a minute and cleaned everything up.  Have fun tomorrow.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...