Monday, January 2, 2023

Monday

 The kids made it back to school today.  It is so hard to go back to a normal schedule.  It was nice to have Mom and Dad here this morning to make it easier for the kids.  We went to Sam's club after the kids were in school and that was fun.  Then we went to lunch at el toro.  Mom and Dad went home and me and Casey went shopping some more.  We walked also, Kohl's and then the sportsman to say hi to Randy.  We came home and Casey took a nap and I sewed.  Isaac had violin lessons after school.  Isaac was invited to a friends party so I ran and got a present when they did homework.  Me and Ruth went with him but it definitely was a friend party so me and Ruth left.  Isaac had a fun time.  I went to exercise class.  They changed the schedule so now it is weights on Monday.  It felt good but my arms are going to be sore.  We are going back to work tomorrow.  It is hard to go back but it will be fine.  Good luck everyone making it back to work.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...