Wednesday, January 4, 2023
Wednesday
Luna had a doctor's appointment today so I left work a bit early. She lost her mind the whole time. She remembers the doctor and did not want to be there. She screamed bloody murder the whole time. She had to get one shot at the end but it was an experience. So we went to one man band for dinner. I just needed an easy night lol then when we got home we just rested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment