Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Happy birthday Ruth

 I can't believe Ruth is 7 today.  She had a good day.  Her class celebrated her birthday.  We took her to sweeto burrito and then cold stone for her birthday.  Karen sent her present and she loves it.  Isaac was excited for the money.  Thank you for sending it.  Oliver had a hard time and was jealous.  I made it back to work also and it went well.  It is so hard to go back when you have been gone but it is never as bad as you think.  We switched desks today but I am still on the same team.  Casey made it to work today also and he did really well.  He is worn out but had a good day.  Love you guys 

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...