Thursday, January 5, 2023

Thursday

 It has been a weird week. Feels.like each day has been the same. I am not sure what bug me and dad got but it is alive and well.i am glad tomorrow is Friday also. My throat is a lot better so that is a good sign. One of the ladies I work.with slipped on black ice on her knee. She is quite heavy and I am worried it really hurt her. We had zuppas for lunch and it tasted so good. It didn't even make me sick. Karen congratulations on your smoker. We will come help put it together. Rachel I am excited you and Casey are doing well your first week back. Robin what did you sell. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...